Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1209 Ebbtide Cove, College Station
Gorgeous 4/2.5 in a wonderful neighborhood in south College Station! Beautiful features include raised ceilings, lots of light, windows abound! Large living area with fireplace for cozy evenings at home. Cook's kitchen w/ pretty granite, stainless steel appliances, beautiful cabinetry, large eating bar, corner pantry. Split plan with private master suite, raised ceilings, relaxing spa jetted tub and huge tiled walk-through shower! Double, large closets, two sinks, etc. Great utility room w/room for fridge/freezer, sink, etc. All bedrooms are large. Wonderful covered backporch looking onto private, wooded area, green space, no neighbors behind . A/C seer 18, 2 yrs old. Don't miss this jewel!
- MLS® #17014357
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,543
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees200
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1209 Ebbtide Cove
- SubdivisionSouth Hampton
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8814
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Electric Range
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Virginia A Kettler
- Listing Office:Sherlock - Realtors
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.