Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
408 Forest Drive, College Station
Exceptionally well maintained 3bed/3.5bath Gateway Villas Condo. Features include tile floors throughout the common areas, large living room, open kitchen with granite countertops, eating bar and separate breakfast area, 1/2 bath downstairs for guests, great bedrooms sizes each with private bathrooms and more! Conveniently located near Texas A&M and located near great shopping and dining, including a Starbucks. Enjoy the pool, fenced in back yard, designated parking and convenience to everything! Refrigerator, washer and dryer will remain. Don't miss this great opportunity!
- MLS® #17019109
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,492
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck, In Ground Pool
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees
- HOA Fees110
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address408 Forest Drive
- SubdivisionGateway Villas
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840-2080
- InteriorCarpet, Tile or Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Dishwasher, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Pantry, Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Mary Whitworth
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.